Monday 21 May 2012

q.u.i.e.t

Yo! It's been such a very long time I've been so-very-quiet..not sure what exactly happen, but yes, there's something happen! haha

I'm fine lol...


But it's difficult sometimes to breath, like there's not enough oxygen! It's hard to write when your ideas is stuck in your head, blocked by some imagination that doesn't become real. Stop by some mysteries, a series of mysteries that keep on tangling on your leg, won't let you move on. And at this time, you don't have the courage to fight anymore. So you just sit there, let them 'eat' you or 'use' you as they please, until finally you feel like wake up and find some solution!

Hahaaha..It's crazy bit lately, with work, family, people that I hope I can care of ~ bla bla bla many of it still not solve. Stuck. Piling on op of another. It's like I'm in a hole and all of them is piling over me, I'm buried inside the hole!

I scream for help, till no more sound, till I gave up screaming!

Or actually my scream is too slow to be heard?

It's ok, the world still moving even if I'm stuck inside the hole, piled with all those mysteries. Until i have the courage to dig out, until I have the guts to make the exact decision.

Until then...

*p/s
A: You remind me of my Chinese friend!
S: Who?
A: Ug Lee!
S: ???



No comments:

Post a Comment