Wednesday 17 August 2011

my way

"jalan ini ana yang punya!" (this road is mine!) hahaha

the road is so crystal-clear today! no jam, no bumper-to-bumper, no crawl -- because i'm working on public holiday lor...! haha so in the office also nothing much can be done since many company is closed today. thus i'm just clearing whatever filing and documentation which pending for my attention.

sures is again on mc, being 3rd days in a row. dont know what exactly happen to him. i'm just worried that he come in tomorrow with resign letter! why? because that will eventually de-motivating me as well! o-yen already in Genting. so it's only me and sures -- new blood who come together. so if ever sures leave, i'll be alone ley..

then this 'alien' will plan for the next 'exit' as well... quietly...! :X

but i hope not so early! i'm still adjusting thou it's painful in the ^%$$ fighting with the everyday challenges and trying to satisfying everyone's request. see, i'm trying my best! i know sometimes i do bad, but i try to do best the next time. i cant expect everyday to be as wonderful, but i really hope that i can keep this fighting spirit no matter what happen. because, only this fighting spirit differentiate my stay or my leave! because it doesn't matter what they say, since what i say is matter most! (to my self ler..i'm rebellious, ok!)

by afternoon, it's only me in my side. my boss also mc. good! got plenty more free time! so i use it wisely for completing my pending task. try to clear anything else, as much as i can do. so when tomorrow come, with her never ending-chain-instructions, i have enough hand to get it all!

now the pr is getting slower, lesser. most project went on without problem i think. thank God, i can breath easy. sleep well at night. worry less about work! by the way i have two exam paper this weekend and monday. both in the morning. maybe that's also the reason i clear most things, so i can focus on study when i get back home! huaaaa...i'm iron-lady? ahaha i dont think so! not yet...

my mood now more on raya! akakaka now i'm excited to celebrate it, maybe i'm changing a bit this year. upgrade a bit. something make me believe that i also got my bright side..not just dark and gloomy. like batman in bat-cave! :D alhamdulillah, thank Allah for His gift.

so, that is it. it such a nice and good feeling driving to and from work, where the road is clear! it's changing your mood also! :D its like you can run freely, as far as you wish, no axcess baggage, might be tired of the run, but you happy since you are at your own -- yieeeeehhhhhhaaaa...!

may we all can learn a lesson or two, on hard days. looking back, i realized, maybe its bad thing. make me mad, angry, disappointed, thinking about kill or be killed! but i passed it. and i'm still alive!

what ever does not destroy me, makes me stronger ~ friedrich nietzche      
  

No comments:

Post a Comment