Friday 12 August 2011

my father is my hero!

today i skip work for some interview! ahahaha bad girl! it's a big secret, so please dont tell anyone....plssssss... hahahaha

after that i went to pay saman. bluerghh...now they really drink people's blood i think! parking summon (police) is RM100!!! see, today my blood already drained! cause i got TWO police summon for parking! :(
*x payah raya lah...

sad to think actually! this month only from early july to early august, i SUCCESSFULLY collected THREE mppj summon (thou i have monthly parking pass worth same value with one summon), and TWO police parking summon. dont have to be so damn clever, it's about half my salary!!! walaw....

right away after i paid the summon, my dad called. i was still blurred and disbelief of my just exchange fat-cash to the pak cik polis, so when my dad ask "bila nak balik kampung?" i spontaneously answer him "esok". well actually i haven't confirmed yet, since maybe i have to stay back little late after work tomorrow since today i'm disappear! (hihihihi).

anyway, i already plan before just not yet confirm. next week i will have another exam on sunday. so i cant go back, while the next week is raya week already. so this week is the best. anyway right after i told my dad that i just paid my summon, my dad start his comment! kaw-kaw!

ahaha been long time dont hear my dad bising like that to me! kikiki anyway it's true what, i only drive a little kylie (kelisa). how big my kelisa to obstruct a parking? by the way i'm double park in a straight road, so i'm not blocking any driver's view which might caused accident. if i'm parking at a junction, i can easily understand since it's hard to see overcoming car. but i'm parking on straight road. i think so far, no news heard about any accident happen around thou i might make the road little bit small. but small lane doesn't kill anyone, right?

so with the mppj people. i think they should be considerate, a lots! since there were VERY limited parking available. do they expect me to come as early as 7am? it doesn't solve a problem since there'll be some people come after me and double park as well. by the way, i BOUGHT and DISPLAY the monthly parking pass. cant they be more tolerate?

i don't have motorcycle license thus i don't have bike. by the way i just don't trust myself on bike! it's even more dangerous especially on the busy roundabout which will be converted to four-junction completed sometime on 2020? (been two month already, but nothing seem change!). so what choice do i have??

hate to say much! caused nothing change! i just write here, so i'm cool down a bit..it's like chasing for a star, but all the way was thorny and poisonous! bluerghhhh...bosan! @_x    

  

1 comment: