Sunday 4 March 2012

can butter really flies?

Don't know i have lots of butterflies in my stomach!! Honestly!

I got stomach pain last Friday, causing me to take emergency leave from office. It caused me a light-fever as well. But even after 3 days, the pain still wont go away...hemm..maybe some kind of indigestion. i'll wait few more days :x

Funny part is, i'm even sicker now and think lots more butterflies infesting in my stomach! Because i finally met you! :D It take me few hours after that to settle down, i have to drove all the way circling from K.D to P.H back to K.D thru LDP and then ELITE and NKVE, sent kylie for service, then sent her bath, to make the butterflies calm down. I even have nausea, everytime i think 'we just met'?!

OMG!!

I thought i must be so chicken-out! HO3

*For every part of me that wants you, every pieces back away ~ why with it? I feel mixed. Confused. (this maybe the caused of the nausea!) Overwhelm as well as overjoy. Bitter and sweet. Like the menu i ate, cappuccino and smooties-fruities fish which is sweet and sour! arghh..never know i was that shy!! HAHAHA



ok, i post two song..showing how confused i'm ~ still! *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment