Wednesday 7 March 2012

my equation

Ok, today is a mixed feeling. Again. As usual.

At work, still lots to fight for, but i'm happy to lend my extra hand. i used with doing more than one task at hand! it's in the blood. my mind is sharper when i'm busy! just they don't see it..

at times, i felt there is no need to show my thirst for task at hands, but then i felt sucks with those unrelated emails and conversations which are not related to me! it come with 's' sign of plurality! please note. but just when i think i'm free, there will always task arriving at bay!

what make me confused is why everyone seem so busy, while i'm not?

so i'm looking back at my 'empty' yearly plan, which i purposely emptied since last year to concentrate on the new job. but now i felt it's less satisfying! i feel too free..thus i'm planning to take on many more task in the Q2 of 2012. which mean more things to do, more money to make, more time being use, less free time, less nonsense in my life..

pretty much jealous with someone who seem very rigid at making money and doing things they like! why i can't be that rigid?

so i already got some ideas/plan/project at hands. will be finalized asap and try to execute them as thirst as a thirsty man in the dessert! haha serious, i should learn to be as rigid as those people, then only i'll grow up much wiser and responsible!

so, looking forward to complete my life equation which seem imbalance since last year, making room for adjustment. i hope the room is done now, coz i need to balance back the equation! :)

san = study + alive + ruN (aka working)


No comments:

Post a Comment