Wednesday 6 July 2011

Api

go Sandy, go!!!

today's status on my skype! haha since yesterday seems bad enough, i decided today to face  whatever challenges by the horn! hiyarkkkk! bring it onnnnn!!!

and all the way from my house to the office in the morning today, i'm thinking to change the rituals. i usually will analyse what is the day greatest threat or negative side, so i can fix it as soon. but today i decided to high-lite on the positive side instead. at least if there is two negative things that i identified (like yesterday and monday), today i want to drive home counting my blessings!

it seems works! :D since i step into my cute workbench this morning, i set on my head to just try! wrong is ok, its mean i'll learn more! then as if the mental block lifted away (thou little!) i managed to learn lots more things and seems to figure out the system, with less inputs. that mean by my own try and error..

it takes time, and not exactly right at first attempt. my boss kind of angry a bit since i get the code wrong and that the po have to be re-edit. but i try to convince myself that it's my right to be wrong! or else i will not learn a thing!    

today nothing much except that i managed to successfully learn a step further than yesterday. but it leaves me with broader smile and bit higher chin. haha i overcome my fear! hopefully i'll be better each day. as for celebrating this little success, i treat myself a dinner at Giza hahahaha

so now feel sleepy and since i have to wake up again later around 3am (hopefully!) so i think i better get some sleep. (since i also cant think much anymore now! ekekeke)

owh! about my blessings today. erm..i think blessings mean the other side of negative right? so i have to figure the negative first then only i can understand the positive side, right? haha but today i think everything ok, nothing too heart-breaking except around 3pm i suddenly felt very sad when thinking about someone. it's sad and worried and that i cant see 'em makes me even worried! seriously i was about to cry all of a sudden. but thankful, the person is ok :)

lets call 'em "person" for the entire story ok.. haha i think this person eventually help making my day. being away and when everything seems alien (erk? sounds familiar?) the existence heal a bit the awkwardness i felt. ok lah, enough on that. haha :D

oh! another things is i dream 'atuk' or my x-gm on imt! lol he ask why i resign? i answer him why you accept? hahaha seriously it's clear sign i'm feeling unsatisfied on something. then around 5pm when i saw he online his skype, i was like HUH??!!

hihi need to sleep now. nothing much today, thanks to prayers and loves from friends who support me unconditionally! i love you all! muah3x  

No comments:

Post a Comment