Wednesday 16 November 2011

The apple of my eye

I'm NOT eyeing on any apple's here! But something more..hehe (blushed!)

ok-ok, writing in rush since it's 7.20am and I should be ready in few more minutes before going to work, usually around 8am. Been woke up since 4am. Didn't managed to woke up at 2am since yesterday is kinda hectic. phew!

After busy day at work, have to rushed to Cititel MidValley to attend free seminar on internet marketing. Yup, nothing much. But good for beginner's like me and some of it can be testing for my own first :) Will find some time later to get back on this..and yeah, will get this news to kak yatie, soon to be partner-in-crime! hahaha

Ops..wanna capture this. "Flower of this purple dye, Hit with Cupid archery, Sink in apple of his eye." Shakespeare, A Midsummer's Night Dream (1600)

Wahhhh! I become even more poetic nowadays! :D

Nope, but seem to feel little bit jumping hapiiiiileeee inside me, when I see your photo! haha Maybe I was just tired, and need some time off. (Because I started to be mad-alien little less now!) and I think it's not weird besides this is the fact where human's brain will leak some kind of happy hormone when seeing photo/pic of their spouse/children. This goes together with hugging/touching the person.

Ok ~ in simple english: I'm feeling happy and relieve, seeing your image. Make me smile :) Thanks...(thou you don't know!)    

seeing this apple make me feel happy as well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment