Sunday 20 November 2011

caffeine week, heartless heart attack etc

Writing in rush again. Still got things to do, plenty more than handful. But I'm so glad and relieve as long as I can jot down some of the thoughts, anger and idea I came across while hustling with the task!

In the most difficult situation is where we usually encounter our strength. Discover more about ourselves. If we decide to learn! If we decide to think and take positive. But we will fall to the pitch of blackness, hopelessness etc if we decide to call it quit.

Yup. I'm no exception.

I hate what had happen, I hate the situation, I hate the person. I would definitely won't accept his apology no matter if he say it every time after personally attacking me. His act like a mad-dog thirst for attention from his master shaking his tails with tongue sticking out and saliva dripping everywhere; ewww if only I could kick this dog away!

Sorry, no offence to any dog or dog-lovers. I like dog as much as I love cats. But this dog seriously need some lesson to be quiet. What do you suggest?

I'm going to be adult. I'm going to speak to him one-on-one. See what is his really itch down there! If he think he's soooo damnnn gooood, I don't mind stepping down and walk away. I got so much strength from my previous fights in iql! So I have no worry at all! They can get lost with this dog and see where they up to, in the next few month!

In hybrid world, we fight by works. But in pure world, we fight with words. Lot of words! How pathetic..!


For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect. (Al-Ra‘d 13:11)

 

1 comment:

  1. 11th post on 11th month of 2011 !!! wahahaha
    and today's date: 20.11, 2011

    ReplyDelete