Wednesday 30 November 2011

2012 Resolution out d!

One final post before the calendar turn December! Ok ok it's just nice that tomorrow is 1st of December 2011 which mean a few days after is New Year 2012!

Phew! So many things happen the past 11 month of 2011. Some of it sweet, some of it hurt, some might be surprise etc Anyway here are my resolution for 2012 :) Too early? Nope, it's called a step ahead! hehehe


I thought about it few days ago, but just have today to put it in colour and hang it on the soft-board facing my DIY table. I believe as a women, we are handling many responsibilities. We have a soft-side which is very strong to face any obstacle. Taking care of ourselves, our family, juggling with work and house work etc Anyway I hope I can be a great lady from now on! hahaha *Ganbatte!

Speaking of great, up to date, there are few incoming project which I personally think interesting to give a try. To give much effort into. Best of all, I literally like both of it. Both involving a building something from the beginning to the end ~ sound like handy job which I think I have great passions there :)

Can't wait, I hope both my partners are also eagerly can't wait to do this and will try encouraging each other to give it a best try! Hope to see better me and better future ahead :) Welcome 2012, may we all achieve our dream and work hard to try be the best in what we like to do most :D

No comments:

Post a Comment