Monday 15 August 2011

pls hate my boss!

ahaha..put your hands up, cast your votes, send me your sms bla bla bla lets hate my boss! because she change my seating! :X

because she change my seating, i can no longer hang-on on skype.
1. indulge there and forget my current real world in my stupid cubicle! even for a while!
2. and i cant see-see picture/attachment sent by my friends which act as my window for my outside world!
3. i cant complaint and rebelliously disagree with her which i usually devour on the skype!
4. i also cant run-for-awhile from my demanding-never-ending task by chit-chatting with my friends on skype!

it is said; all is fair in love and war!!!

2 comments:

  1. lorr..padan la, aku online skype ko x de..huhu..camtu citenye...sian ko..

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..buleh r online. cume x leh r aku melama2 kat skype tu! ku3 kadang bila dah bengong aka x taw mana satu nak buat, aku pun 'lari' ke skype! ki3
    aku x de sbb g exam kot..

    ReplyDelete