Wednesday 3 August 2011

the greed

i've submitted my raya leave form today! muahahaha i'll be on leave the whole week for raya since raya will be in the middle of the week, so -- no choice :) ahahaha it's unpaid leave actually! muahahahaha (*even more evil laugh!)   

today i realised one thing - my bos was not so evil actually! ahahaha why i say this? not to 'buy' anyone, but honestly she's a bit clumsy and perfectionist. she's a kind who know all and expect you to know ALL as well, maybe as much as she know, which obviously you cant be - yet...! hehe well if i know all, then our situation surely be different. because i already the boss on that time! make sense, right?

anyway, she's a bit humane despite her never ending list of instruction. dont know, maybe her father was a captain commander, so she born to give orders only! ahahaa on my side, i'm still fine since i still can cope with it. but my workmate sures already started to cursing and rampaging papers etc too much watching anime, makes me imagine my situation like being in the middle of two fighting warrior. but instead of using swords and shiny blades, they use their tongue! and pointing hands and fingers towards each other! ahahahaha (*dreaming eh?)

this morning while i was searching for old time PO for account auditor, my boss and sures was about to shout and blame each other since theres an item about to send out, but the s/n still not attached to it! i think i heard she told sures about it yesterday. but maybe sures is too confused and yet to figured his task, makes him blur2 (*like me before! haha) and the project people already started to 'bising' makes it worst. end up sures complaint to me that she give to much order while the previous is still undone!

actually, our situation is much similar. mine also never ending. when i was about to inhale a long breath of victory (of completing most pr) then they'll come knocking on the doors with new pr. urgent. all pr also urgent! when asked for their expected delivery date, the answer is as soon as possible. is that an answer? in planning-wise, please give date ler weiii...haishhh

but what to say, it's my job. i was part of the big team, help them managing the deliverable. they cant do it by themselves, that is why i was hired. so i should be proud doing it. at least by understanding my existence, whether they appreciate or not, i myself know and be proud of what i'm doing. and up to date, i managed to save company money of RM27! HAHAHAHA i dont have target on this, yet, but i hope to see bigger amount from time to time. thousands? millions? insyaAllah will discuss with mama-sharon on this, asking for tips or vendors recommendation, soon :D

today roughly everything went smooth except by after 2pm i'm started to be restless and my mind cant seem to think clearly. like if you drink caffeine but you still sleepy, your thoughts is far and bigger, but your action and your movement is no where! you thought you already there, but you not actually moving! it effects my whole afternoon. i dont have mood to go home even already on 5pm, thinking that theres a lot more for me to do, but my hand just dont want to do anything! dont even feel like buka, so i just tapau kfc! because i have no mood to walk and think and decide while in bazaar later! what a day!

analyzing the situation later after marghrib prayer, i realised that it was all about GREED. i want more of what i have, what i already get. so that is the 'caffeine' i'm talking about. it move me, but i bit off more than i could chew! OMG..help restraint my restless soul! my humane boss plus encouragement i receive accompanied with my speed and my ability -- i become greedy since i can do all, get all. but then it's 'saturated' and i crash like sugar crash! hahahaha

ok -ok good lesson learnt today :) try to calm down after this - first thing first! i write a long diary today, because i'm not so sleepy and i didn't writes at wee hour, its just 10pm now. but i better stop since i cant stand the kids popping the fire crackers like my ears are belong to no one! grrrr...later i call the police, then only they know! so my plan is to study (next week my first exam paper on wednesday!) while listening aloud to raya song! hiyarkssss...ganbatte!   


1 comment:

  1. *now listen to 'selamat hari raya' by (ekhem2) sanisah huri! :D

    ReplyDelete