Saturday 6 August 2011

auditor wanted

wake up around 9am today, have to go epf at pj to settle some issues, but cant proceed. will go there again on wednesday morning, as early as 8.30am! haha

then have no plan, but suddenly feel so damn nice riding to nowhere with kylie! :D no plan, no decided road, no destination ~ just enjoying the rides with kylie! weeeheeiii every turn, every stop, every corner - feel so smooth. i love my kylie, forever! ahahaha

then finally remember to bought something for buka and look for dates! today will be my first day buka with dates! after 6th day of fasting! how wasteful since i cant find dates at carefour in front of my house and everyday after work, i just couldn't think anymore, whats more to look for dates at giant or bazaar! ha....too tired!

so today menu will be fried spagetti with bla bla bla with ice-ream as desert and epal juice. hmm..good enough la, rite? tonite insyaAllah, will go for terawikh. in front of my house only, dont have to drive. haha

i just coming back fro giant actually. still not study my book yet, instead studying something else! my debt! OMG my money management was so poor!! my bank account is far from managed and now i'm checking and restructuring most of them while also planning for this year transaction. since my new company uses different bank account, and one of my bank account need to be vacant until at least next year, so have to decide which and which account to use etc

haaahhh..i hate house-keeping! because later i will discover that my personal life was so unmanageable! ha...now you should understand why auditor is such a very important person. maybe i should 'hire' one? ahaha

but today also i discover, i'm so lazy to think sometimes! i just dont care much. especially when matters involving my own personal life. i'm a single, no string attached. so my personal life was 100% on my own decision and exception. no one comment on it no matter right or wrong. see, i dont have auditor! thats why i'm so mess! erkkkksss..... @_x

i was faced with an offer today about buying some sort of id number which by having it, i have privileged to enjoy a savings of up to 70% whenever, where ever, i'm travelling. i mean - holiday. since i am planning to go to any island this coming birthday bash of mine (ekekeke!) and maybe next year planning to conquer Kinabalu; this offer sound very nice to me! (*lampu menyala!)

thus i'm interested to pay about 100 a year for five year, paid lump-sum today, (*promotion, they say) to get the id no. the best thing about it is everyone can use my id no, and still enjoy the savings. which i'm sure sound like can make some money to cover back my 100/year, right? but the thing is, i sometimes so blur that i dont know how to ask question! or maybe i talk a language the person cant understand! and to be worst, i haven't salaried since last month! which off-course another pain in the @#@$!

thats why now when i'm looking back at my personal life management -- oh no! it's suck! to make matter worst, i check their webpage, but very limited info available!! help...i cant help being distrust to people anymore!!! cant i live in a world where nothing should be suspicious???

http://www.duniakeriangan.com/ yo! ppl...help me with this..give me your opinion, should i trust this or not???

       

No comments:

Post a Comment