Sunday 8 April 2012

Love is..

Love can be really amusing! Love can be really weird thing!

I just stay away from my beloved Kota Damansara for the past one week. The first day away was like 'Arghhh'! I can't sleep at night! Missing my old pillow and bunky-smelly-bed! Aww! Thou here I got a newly bought bed with few inch mattress, it's just don't compare!

Imagine I have to stay away for a week, away from my hobbies, my liking, my world in that small little room of mine in K.D! Without mat-top as well! I felt I grow older faster than anything! And guess what, Friday seem so long to reach!

But finally, Friday come and I enthusiastically packing everything and drive back to K.D as soon as 6pm! With broad smile :D I took the longest route, I don't mind the jammed, I sang aloud with the radio! The feeling was GREAT! Seeing all the lights left and right of the road, it really made me happy!

I think P.H wasn't the place for me! Not only that, the new house owner and surrounding made me irritated as well! Told you, she was an old lady. Told you also, I have to learn to be patient. But, honestly, I just can't! Maybe I was too kind, that is the problem!

I regret being too kind!

Fine, my resolution here is, let me be tough a little. I said Yes, when it yes. But No, most of the time! I'm renting here, not automatically become her car- four driver etc except for urgent cases, which obviously NOT! I have my life, my activity, and she is NOT automatically become my mother!

I'll let my word straight, I don't care! If thing don't change, I knew what next! Lots more room available for me out there!

*I'm writing in P.H now, the second week, and guess how many times she already knock on my door asking me to send her somewhere! Just because her relative ask for her help, doesn't mean I'm their relatives as well!  

**Told you, don't disturb me!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment