Thursday 20 October 2011

human, take me to your leader!

I remember already what I want to write previously! It's about Bill Rancic. Who do not know this guy??

He's married to Giuliana and have their own show Giuliana & Bill on channel E! I enjoy watching the show because I like Bill personality and I think they both is a sweet couple. Thou Bill know just a few Italian words, they still make a great couple and can work together most of the time.

What I like about Bill is that he is successful at young age. He's business minded people and workaholic. He travel a lots for business and charity purpose. He talk business well and he carry on job well done. He's matured person with matured decision but sometimes he can make people around him laugh as well! For me he is a real talented Project Manager - that's what I see in The Apprentice!

I felt jealous since he seems to have it all, make all he touch turn to gold (really??), but I must say it's great because I have a walking model! I'm going to adore him and his management style. And not too much to say that I don't mind marrying someone like him! AHAHAHA (I'm not joking! :D He likes kids too!)

Ok, that's about Bill. You may want to visit his site here http://billrancic.com/
Look how talented, charismatic he is.... :0

Ok, that's about Bill. Now about me...

Well the wrap up session was nothing much actually. It's just a few things my boss want to share with all the leader about our company in the future. But hey! Did I say my boss call in the leader?

Ahahaha that's making me trembling inside! Because I'm one of the leader at Ansar! Can you imagine that! Ow-ow They better prepare to where will I lead them! haha

Honestly I'm not a good, naturally talented leader. I lead passively thou I might have great idea. I remember once when I was a primary school student, I was make a leader in a group of few people. We have to find 'harta karun' by following a map. Guess what? Because I'm such an honest leader, I follow the route exactly thou we can use short cut! And since, I know I'm bad on leading! haha

Call me phobia of failure, or simply phobia being socially harass, that was me. Not only that, I later realize there's few other thing I avoid because I once failed doing it! I have a phobia to fail on it over again..poor me! :(

But ok, here I'm again. Been given a chance to correct myself. Being accepted, being pointed up as leader where I'm a hard-core follower; it's such a big thing to me! And my boss want us to be part of the solution, not the problem. Part of the success, not the failure. I'm honored :)

I wish to give as much as I can to the company. It's easier and so much fun when your boss's vision is exactly just like yours! Yeah, exactly!

So let's start with blue ocean strategy for the cafe now..then the break even..then the staff..then the renovation..then the ....bla bla bla

Hey Bill, want to follow me to photocopy shop? Let me photocopy 'you'! :D Anyway, I wish my boss's vision is going to be success and  I hope I can be one of the leader who make it happen! The pioneer!  

2 comments:

  1. hurmm..biler tengok balik muke si Bill tuh..bukan dia dulu dalam apprentice kerr??

    ReplyDelete