Tuesday 11 October 2011

soseh-soseh

O-o..got nothing to say! Lately seem so slow or maybe I'm a slow thinker lately..haha Still, there's a lot for me to do and catch up with, but I seem too free to care of what will happen if I don't catch it up! Miss my old-self who is so spirited to achieve lots in her life...!

Been wandering around some potential supplier and competitor for the project since last Friday. For me it's a great opportunity to know and see what's around. Get some real input and so I have more strong vision of what our project should be.

But today heard some 'soseh-soseh' that what I do is costing. Sure it's a cost. Even if you sit on your bum all day and talking big about cost IS a cost! Think your pay for one day means for what? The company invest in me and I must do something to raise their investment value..To cut cost doesn't necessarily mean you stay indoor! C'mon, we're business division people...! Never heard of "no pain, no gain" aa?

Consider what I do as doing some research. Research is very necessary in planning. Planning mean you must have lots of input. Where you'll get your input if not going out? Yes, internet help a lot but for the past few weeks since I join in, since our 'melepas batuk di tangga bookmark' passed around; is there any feedback? Anyone call back to advertise freely with us? NO!

We're team member the last time I check, but when I ask you to do some rough plan for our web sales promotion 2012, you point me out to do it myself. When I ask to create a sample point card we'll use to woe customer, you say wait until confirm. So this is the dilemma of "pure breed" company...everything wait..wait...wait...then talk big as if you know so well and other's don't.

I tell you what, why don't you take over then? You sound so know-how about everything..you so great since you attend "women business club" discussion weekly. C'mon, you already screaming for help with the task at your hand as if the task cost you your own money! Still fuss about other people's project cost? Better you draft my instruction to plan the sales promo for next year, it is better than worrying about my project cost!  

I try to play good, but don't play-play..I can be means too!

No comments:

Post a Comment