Thursday 6 October 2011

He who listen

Arghhh...it's turn to write in full English! Ok-ok I'll try my best and right now, I'm trying to write in proper English. Another thing to do with my work now :D

I went to work this morning with uncomfortable feeling in my heart due to few unsettle issues. The first is sure the money lending thing! I hate talk about this cause it's only making me mad!! And another thing is my Mat Top. The clicking-weird-sound detected. It's from the fan.

Last night after work I quickly rushed to Giant and buy some PC tools like all size screwdriver (31-in-1 Electro Screwdriver Set! hah..don't play-play ha...!). I like the tools because it's so handy and useful. And one thing you should know about me is, I'm salivating by the thoughts of unscrewing with tools like this!! HAHA Hey! I like DIY ok..

Without very much hesitation I brave myself (which is my very first time!) opening the back of any laptop! The voice of the techie-girl in my office says "Berani ke kak? Component dalam tu kecik-kecik la..!" play aloud in my mind, but they can't deny my burning desire to find out what really happen behind my lappy and from where is that weird sound comes from!

TADA...the fan is so dusty and dirty it's like a never-scrub-toilet-wall!! Euww...it's mossy I think! Because the dust is green, not only black! HAHAHAAHA (Euwww at the same time!). I carefully take it off and clean it till shiny! Erm..kidding-lah! I just clean it, till no more dust, wipe every blade and the edges etc

I put it back, then start mat top in full hope the problem settle. But the clicking sound is still there as if my effort cleaning and scrubbing the 'moss' are wasteful. Ok, I give up. I'll just go and buy a new fan tomorrow. After that, yeay -- mat top will operate in silence again..!

So today I almost thought about not coming to work because I want to go find new fan for mat top and settle the issue. I was practically like this when there is any problem with any of my possession I'm closed with! Closed here mean I'm attached to it almost all the time ler..like my kylie, mat top, handphone (the only thing without name yet - caused I plan to sell it right after I bought it. So I forget to name it..! haha Sorry!)

That is why today I come to work with pretty heavy face, like my kids got fever! When my kids is my mat top, a laptop actually! ahahah Plus with the other problem I stated above, my face become even heavy. My heart still bleed with the thoughts about that 'moron creature'! bla bla bla I bump with the same ustaz I met on my first day at Ansar on the door, but say nothing until during the ceramah..

So here is the sweetness in Him. Today's topic is about being a better muslim and as soon as the ustaz start his sermon, everything ustaz say is very much related to me, what had just happened, how I feel about it or how I feel little when I have no place to turn to! At some point, I almost cry because it's like 'someone' console your hot-hardened-scared-heart by a caring and tender words. But best of all, I never let anyone know how painful it was, but He knew about it and sooth my pain! Just a day after! How quick He was..!

One of the point is 'forgive" and another point is "let it go" (redha). To 'let it go' after such painful is sure very difficult but He always there and always listen. He always fair and always kind. Just let Him deal with anyone who try to make trouble to you. Consider it as a test, insyaAllah He will give plenty more better things if we open our heart and let Him, the Master, do as He please. There is a great rewards for our patience and remember He loves it when His slaves ask and bend down on Him.

Thanks Allah, alhamdulillah. I feel relieve and can smile better since. I know I'm not perfect, I always lost even I hold the map, with lots of signs, I'm still lost! But your love bring me back and "always offer me a way" to keep me on the right tract. For You, He who listen, my praised and my thanks for this great day! :)

And my dad call just now. Remember the "tiang lampu'' I wrote around raya time? It's put up on my parent's lawn today. And already light-up! :D It's my 'secret wish' for the light to be there. I hope it's continuously 'lighting' my life and beneficial to my parents. Once my parent's lawn is dark and I'm concern about their safety. I hope the light will guarding them while I can't do it since I'm away here. And another reason is I don't mind paying for it monthly, because I think I'm able to do it now :)  

And.....my mat top make minimum noise now then before! I get the idea to just oiled it! :D Because today I run straight to Ikano All IT but they don't have it. I'm planning to buy online when suddenly this idea crosses my mind while waiting for my newly bought burner check for warranty. Just now I rushing home, open it again, clean it again, oiled it, put it back, press the power button -- howyehhhhhh!!! NO MORE weird sound!!! :D

Alhamdulillah... :D                  

No comments:

Post a Comment