Monday 31 October 2011

Dangerous liaison

I've been missed! haha

Get back to the office after a total of four days leave including two days MC and the weekend, I was greeted with "Where you go? Long time no see?" from my office-mates. Shame to admit that I have a muscle cramp due to my latest love affair with nature! haha

Anyway, this are some of the special feel I got on this new place. I miss them when away and they miss me too! wahaha Serious, I thought it's just an unfamiliar feeling that you feel when you been away for sometimes and when you see them again, you feel like you 'miss' them. But it's not. It's a feeling like we're big family. We don't really chat-up a lot but we do know each other. Well, maybe our less quantity is also a factor. But that is how I honestly feel :D

So my current love affairs is to hiking and camping and outdoors! After last time in Bukit Tabur, I feel really enjoy it and hope to get involve weekly! haha Don't worry boss, I make sure no MC after this! haha

Anyway nature is really my thing from the beginning. Outdoor activities requiring me to climb, crossing water, camping, camp-fire, walking deep into the jungle etc was my favorite but I don't like caves! I hate breathing inside cave because I thought it was dirty and all the dust will get into my system! Plus cave is dark place! Scary, with all the stalagmite or stalactite and I feel gross looking at the wet rock! It remind me of our old-toilet-ceiling during the hostel time! Euw..

Once during my study, we went to camping at Wang Kelian, Perlis. We have to dive into the cave there and thanks to the dark condition, I did't see what colour of the water that we have to cross in a shallow hole about my size! It's chilling cold and when we out to the light, I can see how dirty our cloth are!

But it was great experience :) We play war with our senior in the middle of the night, where most of us fall sleep and didn't care to look after our fortress! We suppose to be soaked in the waterfall that night but instead the punishment reduce to just being throw a splash of that chilling-water in the middle of the night! However the most memorable for me was to carry a few kilos of bag, walking to the campsite! I think I almost faint!

So now the memories rewind again. I'm looking forward to do it weekly basis. So far I have gather a list of hills around Selangor, KL and Negri Sembilan to tackle first. Then small mountain, and finally Kinabalu next year! :D

Cant wait to start! And I know two of my friends also cant wait to complete this list! :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment