Friday 7 October 2011

queen of my heart

I'm happy today, I want to write more than one post! yieehhhheeee...

I miss my mom today, lately and everyday lately. Don't get the chances to talk to her yet, thou keep on making mind notes to call her after work etc Anyway just a thoughts from sermon this morning; I hope if it's time for my parents to leave this world, we, all their children, will take charge of the task bathing and preparing them, right till their body laid to rest. NOT anyone else. NOT our neighbors. Not our uncle, auntie, cousin etc

I hope we all brave enough, care enough, strong enough; to act as our final obligation as their children to them. It's sure saddest thing on life, but I hope we all realized it is our last respect to two most influential people in our life whom we owe so much and can never repay.

If my dad is my hero, my mom is the queen of my heart! :D   




I wish all mommy in the world,
a happy, healthy and ocean of patience in carrying their job as real-human molder! 
Especially my mom, love you, muah3 :D 

2 comments:

  1. Hurrmm..aku pun rase nak amik kursus jenazah laa...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm bagus tu..aku pun x penah study mnde ni. idea yg baik! nak request kat opis la..

    ReplyDelete