Thursday 27 October 2011

alien orange

Ok, what should I rebel about today? Other than my painful thigh and shoulder and a cut and bruise on my arm as a result of my effort to climb Bukit Tabur near Klang Gate, when most Malaysian enjoy their Deepavali holiday...

I enjoy the climb, thou I'm not the fittest yet I'm not the weakest soul! haha
Evident 1: I 'brushed' away a hungry leeches (hmm..hungry for bloody breakfast maybe?) trying to climb my trousers, when I'm usually hate leeches and it's descendant and try hard to avoid them in any condition!
Evident 2: I didn't squeak a little thou the scenery from the top might scare a bit. (maybe I care less about that, since I try to "motivate" myself with thoughts of cool-red-sweet-water melon juice! :0 )
Evident 3: I'm approved to be spider-man far relatives, since I just know how to climb those rocks!!
Evident 4: I'm rocks!! HAHAHAHA

alien orange conquer bukit tabur! :D




Ok-ok, enough with that...honestly it scare me since next year I'm planning to conquer mount Kinabalu. But with the latest experience, I'm kinda freak a bit ~ will I make it? ermmm...aaaa....ummm

Last night was a freezing night since I'm trying to sooth the muscle with yoko-yoko (famous brand, anyone know?). It help but I can't wake up in the morning! It's like waist down is paralyzed and since both shoulder also too tight, I can't support my body weight. It make my signal seem lost-in-transmission to move my muscle.

Apart from that, there's one 'magic' thing happen while we have a drink 'celebrating' our victory. Your picture pop-out as my screen saver! I remember since what had happen last time, I swore won't see your picture anymore what's more to put it as my screen saver? But ok, it's what magic is...I just don't know what it mean especially when I'm potentially thinking to replace you, during that time!

My mind goes to you before, while and after the climb. I know you aren't fan of outdoors. I just hope it give me some good 'inspiration' while doing some stupid stuff when anyone else (especially you!) is still sleeping, perhaps!

Alright, finally, I'll treat my kylie with good polish, service, tyre, front light and rear bumper change this weekend since I'm salaried!!!! Special Thanks to my lovely kylie for all the good ride and for being my bestest friend! I love you so much...muah3x


my BESTest friend, Kylie :D

3 comments:

  1. huwahaaahaaaaa....bukan gelak kan ko ek..tapi gelak kan the amazing an freakin experience we had climbing those hill..siyess..no matter wut, mesti conquer jgak mount kinabalu..kalu trpakse heret ko pun haku sudi...ekekekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. siyes?? btol ni??

    kang klu aku terpengsan etc sila heret aku and wake me up on the top yer...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jangankan kinabalu. everest pun korang leh rempuh.

    ReplyDelete