Sunday 16 October 2011

a nice-spell-date!

Ops! It's not about dating! hahahaha Don't get it wrong...It's about a date which I think I will do another face-lift for my life! I'll informed further but let's go to the hint *wink

Last week while still busy preparing for the business plan, my sister contacted me and ask if I would like to do some face-lift. I'm still unsure since it's never come to my mind because I think I got other important thing to do than that. But suddenly an idea come cross my mind. What if I can get something better or newer with the current cost? Ok, maybe a little bit increase?

I think it's a good idea because there's a value in the trade. The value in the newer things cushion the little bit increase I have to bear. So I think, it should be worth to study further.

But then another question come to my mind. Which or what brand should replace the older brand? Which will give value, give pleasure, give satisfaction? A little bit pride but still modest. Most importantly, satisfy the need instead of want. Huu? Tough choice! Especially it should just satisfy the need, not the bigger wants!

Then a recent chit-chat with kak yatie give some idea after some sms's with my brother about the same question; which brand? And tonight I sit down and think again and surf again (thou preliminary I decided NOT to continue with the trade!). Then come the nice date, nice number bla bla bla

So I think, I want to give a try. Maybe tomorrow I let my brother know of my intention, especially on the date. So we can plan further and faster about it since the date is coming nearer, about a month from now! I think you all clear on it already? Ok, another hint...it should spell something like this; 832-27-11.11.11-WVW-red/orange

Hahahahaha...got it? *let's pray it'll be real! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment