Tuesday 18 October 2011

sake of my heart

This morning while driving to work, there's something that I want to share with you all. I think it's a great topic, but I don't remember anymore! haha

Anyway, nothing much to rebel about nowadays. Everything went on smooth and slow and I'm not so enjoying the moment. The online business plan still not finish, now at the stage of financial planning and discussion. The wrap up session is this Wednesday, in my boss house!

What to say...we have a very "luxury-baby" in our team! And it's NOT me, ok..

Beside that, nothing much to chase after. I'm now in the diet zone again..hihi trying to loose more weight, avoid chicken and meat for these while, try to drink more plain water, snacking on fruits and vege instead of junk, try to exercise daily for at least one hour etc So far, DAY 1 success! HAHAHAHA

Yup, a long way to go. Hopefully I manage to do it. The current dateline is end of Nov for 'NO' to chicken and meat program. The rest should be continue...

Now I'm thinking of drinking juice, fresh epal! ahhhhhhh...and ever wonder how celery juice might taste? Oh ya, another thing tomato soup, anyone?  

yumm3x!

2 comments:

  1. hehe..diet ko??ok ok fighting!!
    buat macam aku dulu..avoid nasi, jus go on veggies n meat jerr..

    tapi sabtu ni kene break ar diet ko..fish manhattan baby!!!kihkik

    hurrmm, memamng ko kene naik lagi metabolisme ko..we r hiking gunung kinabalu girl!!..haha

    mental la aku skang nih..ekekeke...

    peace no war (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaks! just care for my heart la..don't want to die of heart attack :D

    Aku makan nasi lunch je, limited portion. avoid meat and chicken. fish, eggs and lots of vege! dinner mkn tomato soup, fruits :)

    'luxury-baby' office aku tu pun tgh diet juga. makan berat on occasion je..aku follow juga la, tp weekend x restricted hihi

    ya..chayo2!! eh manhattan tu fish lar..

    ReplyDelete