Sunday 9 October 2011

shopping dot net

hahahahahaa...what a lovely weekend!! Doing shopping for two most wanted item without even have to drive kylie out on the road..! ngeh3

I'm buying stuff via online. Been some times not involve in this kind of habit but this weekend :D Spend like most of the day scrolling over the net for what's best until finally decided to click 'buy' on those two items. Hopefully both satisfying as their display...

Will be involve with online business myself, very soon, I think today experience confirm back to me how it feels buying something without have to see or touch or smell the real stuff. I think some item can, but obviously especially for women, most item not suitable sold online! hehe we're fussy creature, ok?

So what or how to woe potential customer then? For me, picture speak louder then all the words since I hate the fine-print sometimes! Apart from that pricing and the delivery cost. It's just not worthy and obviously cheating if the delivery cost is more than RM10 because the min 500g (first below 2KG) parcel by Pos Malaysia is only RM3.50 (check the rate here) http://www.pos.com.my/pos/services/fast_mail/service/domestic/nextday.aspx

The price is something hard to justified unless you really lucky like me! Because I found a website selling the same item at twice the price on the other website! hmmm....something not really nice there..

But it's up to you. As I say, some item is definitely ok to be sold online. While some is still not. But who know, once you have built a stronger relationship with the seller, agree that after some trade with them, they can be trusted; why not? It save petrol, time, and it will make you even lazier! haha

This is what I do usually before shop for something. I will study the item first. What's the spec, the price range, where can I easily get it, compare with other spec if necessary etc I must made myself clear and totally understand the item first, then only I decided to buy. It's a long process but it's give me fully satisfaction.

That's why it's hard to resist once I decided to buy something, since I already know by heart about the item! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment