Tuesday 11 October 2011

tagline

So tomorrow will be the day. The brainwash day! I'm surely nervous since I'll chair the meeting tomorrow with whatever findings I have. Hopefully it's enough information to be presented!

Apart from that, tonight will be my third night sleep-less to do some extra modification to what I have at hand. I hope by next week, or practically this Friday, when the brainwash session end, everything wrap-up nicely! And I can move on with pride from there. Carrying out what's been documented, drawing out the early plan as schedule on a daily basis!

Huuu..can't wait! But it's not even started yet! Arghhhh....

It's kinda good for me because I'm given this opportunity to do what I like. Management! Just hate the early stage...hihihi And the unwanted 'sound effect' (soseh-soseh!). Anyway, dispute, is something I have to learn how to deal with professionally, if I want to be mature! kakaaka So no more run and hide! (*No more ms little sunshine...)

Ops! It's my surprise turn today to deliver some 'story' or tazkirah after asar prayer today! My turn is suppose to be tomorrow but since Business unit all went out tomorrow, it's bring forward today! Aaaa...

I'm blur a while because I don't know where and how to start but then went smooth since I already plan since last week. At least I plan on what subject will I share with the rest of the office! I choose my recent read book, How Starbuck Save My Life by Micheal Gill. I love the book and I felt closed to the real story inside, therefore I can easily understand the story flow and why I like it so much.

It's about Micheal, the writer, who discover a new world working with Starbuck. The working environment which so please him and very much different from the corporate world he used to be. The life lesson along his daily job, as someone who drink latte to someone who serve it. It's like he fall from grace. But I like the spirit (or phobia of being fired again!) that push him. It's his pushing factor!

He made it and make friends out of it. Real friends who care about him. He get back his children whom he once take less care since he so immersed with his job. He might not become 'Master of the Universe' again but he live peacefully in his small apartment now then his 16-bedroom mansion where he grew up.

The lesson here is 'you are what you think about yourself'. Micheal know he's already old and working at Starbuck is the only choice he have. He need to support at least he, himself. So he try to beat the odd. He brave the register machine thou he so afraid of numbers. He take pride in his job and make gesture with his customer and workmate. He have good attitude besides his fall from grace. He try to be positive thou sometimes situation seem not at his side.

Truth is, life is like that. We will not be at the same place forever. Must have up and down, so you'll appreciate what you have. But only if you want to change for the better. There's some people who quit after the very first try they failed. But I believe, lots more people keep on trying. Gambatte! This is what we all want, someone who dare to fail, just to raise again!

Wow! I speak like a motivator now! Haha Anyway I consider the 'soseh-soseh' as my challenge here. Good, I have competitor! So I will not easily feel comfortable with what I have. Anyway, I'm only diploma holder from UiTM compared to them whose x-MMU or x-MSU. I din't attend weekly Women Business Club. I don't have siblings driving Mercedes because they do MLM bla bla bla

But anyway, I once have my own failed mushroom 'factory', my failed MLM investment, my already-go-to- site-visit-level to open a fish pond, a laughed idea to have a cow and poultry farm next to my house bla bla bla

Best is, Go Sandy, Go! Go reach out what you want!



Erk...But I don't remember involve in cheerleading! HAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. bz bebenau mak cik nih...

    biler nak makan fish manhattan ni chek??

    mak x sabau2 da nih...hehehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. weh...kita g esok or ths sunday la..15 or 16?

    ReplyDelete