Sunday 11 March 2012

project list

Yup..been actively writings currently. Try to making times and build back the habits, and i'm not so hardcore busy recently. Busy-body, maybe? haha

At office, i'm prove to be tokey-kedai-online once again, when i'm catalyst for the deeper search for the thought-still-not-arrived server cd for our new office! it just weird for me, if after almost one month ordering, your stuff still not arrive and you didn't do anything about it? hmm..

so i become busy-body, and since i got my boss e-bay log in id etc i try do my own study. walah! obviously the item arrived last month! we could supposedly move in to our new office as early as march, but my boss also forget that he already received the item! and since he was away for umrah, he thought the item is still not arrived! and the network guy also didn't do his study, just sit and wait..

it become bit kecoh, about two days, calling my boss to check on, my EL friend who receive the item etc lastly the cd is at my boss house, still nicely pack in brown paper. hais...my boss must be too busy before he went umrah, till he forget everything!

being busy-body as well, i make my own decision design for our new mart! haha i'm actually waiting for my boss to comment, but seem no reply, and i can't proceed with costing etc, so i make my move. fyi, i'm not the type of reporting every steps i take to my boss, to get credit whatever, i just want the job done. right or wrong, decide later. anyway, i know my boss must be really busy already, so why they hire me, if i kept bother him about some small steps?

so far, that is how i move. i made my plan success first then only show to him..currently, i do another blog for our kedai-online, start building backlink, because i found that people are not staying in our online store longer than 5 seconds! and visitor also decreasing! since my assistant now busying himself with the physical shop and his new job scope, i think i should do something on my own, to maintain the online-shop. it's easier, but very tricky especially when giving out quotation for re-seller.

honest say, i'm trying to double profit for my company, but it also mean burden for re-seller. especially those from JB, Kelantan, Sabah/Sarawak. I understand there is a demand, but due to high transportation cost, the end price must go very high and effecting the end user. i think it's best also that we have 'distribution' channel, so they can monitor best way and economical way, to distribute our products. but can my assistant think like this? because so far, i never see his calculation on quoting re-seller price..

it's tricky, but yeah, i like it :) it made me think, be creative. find a solution, win-win. i enjoy business due to this power. i can make decision, right or wrong, alter it somewhere, apply again and see the outcome. it's nice :)

business is like solving puzzle, you try to match each tiles until it fit, but the picture is still imperfect! ~ san

No comments:

Post a Comment