Tuesday 19 February 2013

Me and My

Ok, been looking for a very nice and cosy living hall picture, where i could peacefully-comfortably-relaxing-happily come home for after a tiresome day at the office!

Actually today was a tiresome, everyday since January was a tiresome day - not only for me but most of the team. Except, since I'm the person in charged, i'm tired at the beginning-middle-end! walaw...! However, i'm stupidly-weirdly enjoying every bit of it! You betcha! Something wrong somewhere..! haha

By the way, today raining was so heavy i read post on fb that IOI Mall was flooded! Hmmm I was planning to buy an apartment there someday..haha Now most newly develop area will be flooded (flash-flooded) whenever heavy rain pour. But the property price is still rocketing! When will i ever get a chance to buy my own nest?

Ok, please refer below. It such a beautiful design that i think cosy, warm, dark - very suitable for sleeping peacefully at night or on weekend! haha I hope i will be able to buy one like this soon..no more fighting myself where-who-why-etc when it comes to housemates bla bla bla

Simple and minimalistic

i always like bedroom with working desk! 

too sweet...

less but more

if i'm single i prefer this room design! energetic and so me! :D

OK, this is shared-room soon..ekhem

Inviting, right?
Ok, lets pray hard-work hard-save more money..I want to buy my own apartment soon :) Soon, maybe next year or the following next year..haha

*Writing this with thoughts in mind that everyone have dreams they should clutch-on-tight no matter what. These are just one of mine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment