Sunday 1 April 2012

Not April Fool

Yeay! It's April! :)

Writing in the crispy Sunday morning of April 1st after been about 31 days on March! It's a regular thing but for me time seem so slow, and I'm so glad that it's finally move to another month. A second quarter of 2012 :)

No April fool whatever :) And as you see, I change the look of the blog few days ago, re-branding :) I hope it also get better in terms of content and functionality. The bird on the park just outside my window are so happily chirping marking the new day, and the speaker from the nearby mosque is airing a recorded ceramah which I don't clearly understand a word.

I'll be moving to somewhere nearby my work place soon. After almost 6 month being employee with the most distance from the office, about 30km away. The decision seem so drastic I couldn't believe I really made it. I like everything about my house now, except that it's a bit far from the office. Thou I enjoy the distance (I use it to think and plan my day in the morning and reflect in the afternoon!), it burns a hole in my pocket too! haha

I'm trying (again) to build my cash, and saving lots for the future house :) Speaking of the house, think I can relate why I make the drastic decision to move although this place had been my everything since 2 years ago :) My new house owner is a single mother, I don't know she really had kids or not (because I never seen), and things when living with elders is very much about tolerance.



It made me think of my own mother, I have to deal with her slow movement, worries, too careful etc But yeah, they were old. And I can't help but to think of my own condition if I ever reach their ages now! And most importantly, I will want more than one kid! And I don't want to grow old alone! hahaha It's funny I said this, but yes, it's true. I don't want to be old alone.

Allah must have plan this and His reason is for me to learn some few things before I live with my mom later, once I have the house. And so I have time to save my money, and also some other things which are not directly related, like why a decision is so sudden. :) Think I'm getting mature now :) My decision is more clear and I'm more careful taking and planning my steps :)  

Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old ~ John Ciardi    

No comments:

Post a Comment