Saturday 3 December 2011

Flash, not necessarily about camera lighting!

Stay up, to prepare some report for meeting tomorrow. Prepare JD etc Wondering how can some of my mates have time to facebook, youtube and email update of flash flood in Kajang, in a minute it happen? Like flash! Don't they have thing to do? Why I always feel I have no time to do my things?

hahaha..just some mumbling thoughts!

I have a 'something happen to my heart' news! Hahaha But I think it's seem to early to say. But I'm happy about it. Only that, yesterday I suddenly realized the familiarity of the feeling ~ I felt that before! Few years ago!

And I'm also feel the unwanted part ~ the same feeling of afraid to loosing it!


Flashback: Few years ago, I think that I can 'see' the future and all our happy endings. It's the most sincere feeling since it's so magical in unspeakable way. I just know it was the right choice, the best decision! But I woke up and cried almost every night, to the worry that "what if" I loose it? What if I'm not going to get it? What if bla bla bla

It's just happen, that it really doesn't realized as I happily wish. The charming and adorable future life that I see, is not ending happily. I loose it, without warning, in a blink of an eye! I try hard not to protest God for what's happen. But maybe I hurt and the wound leave such a clear scar across my heart. I'm still sadden with what happened, and I don't think I will ever forget it totally.

Ops! Don't practice this at home!! *Strictly just for laugh 

Current: Yeah! I start to felt it again. With your presence, I felt some sort of ''clearer sky", "bright-full day" and "walking-and-singing-happily-in-a-garden". Exaggerated? Nope. I'm sincerely felt it. Thou I'm a bit scared about it deep in my heart!

But, the same wicked dream woke me up since yesterday and I was thinking about the same wicked night that I cried in the dark, afraid, too afraid to loose someone! I'm now getting wicked dream of loosing you!

I don't know it's wrong or right? Maybe it's just a coincidence and some people say "lightning won't strike twice, at the same spot''. But...I hate the wicked dream! I try to stand tall this time, I try to think positive and I pray hard that God is not going to let my happy-ending-dream shattered like glass anymore..please!


No comments:

Post a Comment