Wednesday 28 December 2011

Responsibility

I just bought a pet yesterday! It's a swarm of five fish named Oren-ji, Shiro-chan, Black pearl, Alien and Koi. I don't have nice picture to upload yet but so far they were all 'seem' happy inside the tank. Just a bit hole in my pocket makes me a bit unhappy! haha

Actually I didn't plan to have a real fish. I'm obvious cat-lover, or any animal with fur! But having domestic partner aka pet like cat or other furry animal will cause some tolerance on space, smell, maintenance etc Plus my house on the 3rd floor is not suitable for them. Then I plan to adobe a bird. It's furry, it's small, it's confine, it's not produce smelly waste bla bla bla So bird seem to be a good idea!

I did ask from my friend whose brother used to supply pet aka pet agency. And do my own research on Lovebird, but then still have no time to visit pet shop like the one on top floor of Ikano (not sure what's the name) as suggested, so bird for pet is still erm..mystery..

But yesterday, as I proudly make Kylie's wish come true by bringing her to a nice wax and polish, I spent some time walking around Carefour in front of my house where I saw a cute puffy-fish aka Ikan Buntal. They were so cute and size about 2 inch! I was starring at them interestingly until the shop assistant come and ask me if I need any help. Then the accident shopping happen! Another accident is, I didn't buy puffy fish, but Dolly or Molly something instead! And they were now swimming happily inside the tank :)

So my routine change drastically this morning, where the first thing I do is no longer to think which cloth to wear. Instead it goes like this;
"Morning kids..eyy mommy just woke up. Here your breakfast. Eat nicely ya, don't fight. Mommy will only come back later this afternoon, so you eat first now"

So with the routine when I'm coming back. Usually I will hang around lazily or with eyes half shut, scrolling down any reply from FB, Yahoo mail etc But today is like this:
"Hi kids..hows today? You all been doing good rite? Here your dinner, mommy eat gardenia toast tonite. Enjoy"

Haha..suddenly it teach me about being responsible. *Am I so irresponsible before la? I'm in charge of five-little-fragile-lives which require total support. Erm..they might not necessarily need guide for homework or advice on love crush but they were little things that make me happy, currently..

Oh! I'm going on a family holiday this weekend. Who's interested to baby-sit my kids, please leave your contact :D        

No comments:

Post a Comment