Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sales! Sales! Sales!

Wa..so happy weekend! Why it's so happy? Because now is sales, and I managed to buy something, few things actually, at a shockingly discounted amount!

Total discount I get last Sunday Splendor is more than RM700! Wuooo..I never really go shopping since I'm not in the position to do such, and shopping was never my hobby! (Lucky!) But last Sunday was a greatest shopping event eva!

Buy few things for my own while some of it is kinda try-try to resale. Hopefully it works! :)

Anyway I think it's kinda great opportunity for commoners (like me!) to utilized the shopping period like this time to top up your household things, top up for the coming year for what ever item you desire. Save for almost a year, and spend by the end of the year. Take it as a reward, take it as a way to make yourself happy, call it whatever you like ~ sometime we can't save all year round, we also need some things to be proud of! You are human anyway :)

Take a break ~

Sharon used to say, don't spend all you have paying debts. Spend some for your own enjoyment :) So, save some, spend some..ok? Don't stress-stress, you can't bring all your money to the grave! haha

see? shopping people, happy people! :D

Well, apart from that, as some kind of a brainy and idealistic person I'm (is it??!! X0), I also see year end sales like this as a great way if you are planning for your big day. A wedding maybe, will usually cost more than anything you ever imagine your whole life. For girl, you surely want the day to be perfectly and grand since girl are more sentimental than guy, and I personally think that it's a day that you want to remember forever!

So it's great if you are planning the big day on early month of the year, say January to March. Because you can save lots buying most of the wedding item at the sales period, end of the previous year! Plus, not many people wed's earlier of the year, so your plan won't clash with anyone! And you can save on food since not so many people will have time to attend your wedding! hahahah Just kidding! :D  

It's some of my thoughts lar..hope it's best applies to us all :) Provided is a link to some of website on warehouse sales or clearance you may be interested with. Check it regularly, then anytime you may reward yourself with items that you been eyeing long ago, at cheaper price!

Savings I mean, not exactly mean cheaper the better...
http://everydayonsales.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html
http://www.shoppingnsales.com/warehousesales/

No comments:

Post a Comment