Wednesday 13 July 2011

Fix me

My boss not in today. Maybe she can finally take some days off since i already come and assist her. Good! Don't really care (as usual!), as long as she's not around. waha! :D

Get an updates from my previous 'nest' about my ex-papa. so easily get angry now. erm..want to comment but cant anymore. I've lost that rights few weeks ago! hehehehe but of course, my very understanding nature always can understand why people react on certain way. but unfortunately can't apply to myself!

i loves supporting people, inspiring others to go get what they want most. do things that they think the best they should do. but i can't apply it to myself! when i'm sometimes have urgency to do things, but i keep on delay. and that i have important due, but i don't feel any urged! hmm something went wrong! somewhere in the wiring circuitry in my head perhaps!

so as today and yesterday. i don't know what is lacking but something is missing. i complete task but its not satisfying. i achieve short target but its not cheering. i praise myself for braving things but i don't feel anything. maybe because 'aku tak peduli' so i'm not doing it from the heart. so my heart was shielded from whatever rewards it should get :(

annoying! so i bought a flowers for me. i walk past a flower shops just this afternoon after work. i decide to stop and go inside. red rose! i always like red, much better if red roses! feel like jumping and immerse my whole self, eyes, heart, soul, body and mind into the velvety of the red roses petals! i can't actually describe it, but its so delicious and uplifting! haha :D

like seeing a cute cat and they meowing at you once your eyes and its eyes meet. hehe i love cats! they are so adorable i can forgive any wrong they do!

so now i'm sitting here typing on the 'mat top'. after some few second, glaring at the roses next to me. feel like jumping inside it! aaaarrgghh...

morale: i know you've been busy. i'm busy too. we talk a bit but cant really get what we both mean. loosing focus! sometimes i wish i'm not so highly ambitious, so i'll be just like any other girls out there. but hey! this is me...an alien! @_x

Just bought! yummy!

much clearer! yummy2!

can't help..falling in love...yummy3!
Ok, lets end here. i'm going to watch tv seriously (maksudnya: tgk dengan bersungguh2!), drink hot chocolate, stop worrying about tomorrow, lets think that tonight won't last! because tomorrow never have to come! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment