Tuesday 5 July 2011

Reset Clock

the clock reset back to zero! haha i'm in my new company today. so far, everything's ok. just that i dont like that there is very-very limited parking and no place to lunch! hmm the only complaint. the traffic is still smooth despite so many cars. i think its bearable and as long as i wake up early, it wont be any much problem.

solution, maybe sometimes this month i'll consider take motocycle license and by august i can ride on bike to work. its not far, and not so jam. so i think its not so dangerous for me...since parking away is more dangerous and risky and uncomfortable especially when its rain! for at least...

the momment spent at infinite is infinite as its name! haha i still have a lots to learn. since they using myob which is very new to me and that they doing things manually. plus i think they will go for iso soon!!! OMG! but the fact that its a small growing company make me a bit calm since i'm coming from bigger company, so i'll have my opinion on whats best which i think will helps me to be respected better. gain my respect and reputation, i hope to shape myself into someone soon, remember?

an alien mission is to see, come and conquer! haha no lar..i just trying to pick up the best values and applies in my life so i can be a better person. lead a better life. i must make a solid preparation for my future! i want to buy house soon..get married and prepare a great future for my kids..

quietely i miss imt! i know this feeling is only for temporary but being away from those used to be around you is hard. i spent time working more than i spent time for my own, thus i attached to my colleagues more than my own family. thats why without them today, seems to be an 'empty' for me.. :(

I remind myself rapidly that its all for temporary. that it's just a beginning. and as soon as i can figure out what is happening and how things going, i will forget all those emptiness and enjoy my working tenure. the opportunity as it name, is unpredictable. so its depend on whether i want or i dont want. because this wanting feeling works really well for me! as a rebellious! haha

a factor that makes me feels empty is maybe because i dont see much of them. my work place is isolated from the main office, attached to warehouse and loading bay etc bit hotter and less like corporate world! haha but overall its good since its reduce my nerves about being small and new which i will usually felt before in any company/new place i go. it make me think that i'm only me, suresh and audrey! sometimes siva and kak rokiyah. mostly only me..thats why i miss imt. i can see everyone, walk anywhere. its not as fancy as infinite
but the warmer-friendly-people-bonding is surely there at imt. but oklah, its only temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment