Wednesday 27 July 2011

rain vs sun

writing post in english, this whole week! wah! gonna takes a lot of me...hehe

anyway, i'll started with a newly downloaded mp3 that i think i like a lot! its a raining sound! i like rain, remember? it's so soothing and cooling and i cant hear nothing but the sound of the raindrops. it makes me forget everything else, just focus on the raindrops. the heavier the rain, the better!

ceh! writing in english seems less feeling because i'm not borne with it. thou i like english, and i think red means 'redder' in english rather than 'merah', my writing skills is so weak and i usually dont know where i go or where it should end! but i'll try thou...ganbatte!

i bought a book - two books actually, this afternoon! i'm always a book enthusiast and i wish to have a rack full of books on my home someday! i even can imagine them right now! wahaha a corner complete with a cosy chairs and reading light, facing big open window/balcony, next to a small round table with a hot cup of tea, and i'm there lazying around with a books on weekend afternoon! wah! perfect! :D

cant wait to have my own house......pleaseeeeeeee....... (*_*)

my dream dining space (*_*)

i usually buy malay books instead of english, but i prefer readest digest if i want to buy english stuff. i think its complete, handy, and i remember read the magazine aloud just to test my pronunciation! but the price rm15/mag is something choking! alternatively try to find the twin issues (current issues + old issues) packed at rm15. worth the money! been planning to subscribes for a year, but maybe wait till i have a permanent address! ahahaha

the books, so far is good. one is a motivational kind of things. seeing life from the perspective of people who was about to die. but he is so strong and i would like to be like him. his ideas and way of thinking was preached by many of his students and shared globally! the other book also about the same. learn the value of life from the eyes of poor and illiterate people who didn't wish to stop learning, didn't give up on life no matter what happen. the first chapter of the book, already made me cry! (*hate that!) i will write later on the book, from one of my favorite writer Andrea Hirata. i already have 3-4 of his books including this! :)

dine with kak yatie before that, it's our meatball day! haha tuesday. this is the last tuesday since next tuesday the meatball prize will get back to its normal price. think around rm15, now at rm10 only. by the way, next month already ramadhan. sure every place will packed with people dinning and breaking fast at almost the same time.

me? have no plan yet. this is the dilemma for singles like me since i hates cooking for one people but i have to cook or else have to 'tapau' mcD/kfc/BK/pizza/dominos/a&w (and the list rotates everyday!). buy from bazaar ramadhan? sure, you dont know me! fyi - i'm phobic going to crowded place like 'pasar malam' or bazaar ramadhan etc haishhhhh....

ok - ok forgiven for the breaking fast, but for sahur? can i just sahur milo + dates, please? i like sahur (early morning eating, usually before dawn, to prepare for the whole fasting day) but again nobody cook for me makes sahur less favorable! oowwhhh...miss mommy on this kind of time! my magnificent mom! i never heard any cooking sound as she cooks at that wee hour (except if i awake the entire night!), yet the food was always on the table just by the time i wash my face! (*tidur kayu!)

hem..speaking of this. must plan something this weekend, like stocking up my groceries? dates! lets buy a lot of that! milo, sausages, chili souse, eggs, salad hahaha notice or not? it's all instant food! hahaha

so happy to think about coming ramadhan. i forgot things in the office. as usual, never ending! just think like my task done, another urgent comes in! bluerggg...bored! everything also urgent! now i know why sharon so tense! because everything urgent! like the world will stop if we didn't make buying! haha (*what la? just about 3 weeks doing the task, i'm bored already! want to jump building? feed hungry crocodiles?)

ha..speaking of that. anybody notice theres a radio commercial i think by canon. in bahasa (hot fm), where at the end of the commercials, the wifey says "cepat, bang. penyu tu lari laju!" (faster honey, the turtles run so fast!) hahahaha where got turtles can run? some more so fast! hahaha make my days :)

anyway, my day at the new office still slow and bored to death! hehe i even take some supplement for the first time, to avoid being death of bored! wahahaha dont worry much, its just to stabilized my rebellion demon inside! ahaha i dont know what else to do. let it be. just me and my self, just me and my job, just me and ...... bla bla bla at least sometimes, still get cossy and warm talks with my old friends :( kind of relieve since my 'heart' still unattached at this new place. dont know whats went wrong, dont care much. give another month..hihihi

go sandy, go!

maybe at least, i need a co-worker who can 'compete' with me along the race. inspiring me to keep on this track like O-yen (his name is keith or Ray or..so many other name!) but he will be sent to Genting next month. he is the most spirited co-worker i've meet so far, thou fresh grad. guess what? his degree in electronic & physics! wuooo...gila punya olang! but, to cut a wire takes him some nice few minutes! ahahaha (*he said himself ha...not me!)

a job well done, a sleeping cat on the hot sunny days, etc what makes Virgo happy ~ san_bu       

No comments:

Post a Comment