Wednesday 27 July 2011

i'm not saint la!

burned! i'm so 'kaya' today. burned 200 for something stupid which suppose to be covering me but turn out it's burned my pocket! stupid! wasting! my already-hard-earn-money + my time all these while goes to waste! and the fella' try to say something like 'sedangkan nabi ampunkan umat'.

well then, i'm not saint! bakka!

not suppose to write this wrath here but i think it's good sometimes to show how ferocious i can be! wait la..i gave you more than a month to make your step or excuse or anything. but you end up wasting even more of my time! enough said, let's end it there!!

i hate these kind of things! this kind of fella'! dont know how on earth i stumble with them! bakka 100x

i'm ok despite the burned in my pocket. feeling so sleepy the whole day and for the first time sleep for about 20 good-minutes during lunch, since last night i slept at 4am! doing what? reading my newly-bought books ler..writing here and there, so many thing to be written so i dont forget. so i can remember how sweet it was or how painful it could be!

today rather blur2 since i was sleepy. plus with the usual boring and never ending request to buy things, i felt like want to do bunjy-jumping or anything adrenalin rushing! hmm this weekend seem so great to do outdoor activities like that! i have full two days free on my own! walaw.... :D

aaa...turning to my right, saw a line of my three cute 'son'. Jack, Sparrow & Johnny! if only the 200 not burned, maybe i can get my HG red astray with japanese sword on it! aaa..geramnya!! geram! geram! geram!

Jack, Johnny & Sparrow

these feeling makes me hungry! i was hungry actually. but then loss my appetite by what just happen! but now, feels like eating a lot! while watching! i dont care. i'm NOT saint!

I'm NO saint..just unchained rebel demon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment