Tuesday 8 January 2013

Ho Hey 2013!




It's new year 2013!! Bring it on! :) More challenges, more prosperity, more meaning, more knowledge, more love, more and more and more!

Ho Hey! 2012 was a great year, with some of it sweets, some of it tears, welcoming new things, saying goodbye to some other, new places, new faces, there's ups and down - most importantly what I learnt from it. What it shape me to what I become today :)

Ho Hey! The song is a regret that his girlfriend choose someone else, but he keep on positive. Ho Hey! That's what I'm trying to be for 2013. I might failed some on 2012, but I'll try again this 2013! Ho Hey!

Best of luck to me and everyone else. Let's try to make ourselves beneficial to this world by giving more to other but expect less in return. InsyaAllah, Allah know's best of what inside our heart. We'll get back what we give. Try to live free from human appreciation, let Allah alone rewards us :)

Gambatte kudasai :) With great power, comes great responsibility! 

No comments:

Post a Comment