Tuesday 26 June 2012

Healing the sick heart

Actually was in terrible condition, it's hot weather now, and my head was boiling inside! To make matter worst, it's not only because of the hot weather but some other external factor which lead to my most frustration condition for this year!

Feel like going somewhere, doing something stupid!

Anyway, I try to be as positive as I can. Try to write it down one by one and dig deeper into the issues, see where it goes and any solution door available. It works, insyaAllah. As I more honest and concern on the issues, more aware of the details, I become clear of which and what steps should I take. Alhamdulillah, it is not settle 100% yet, but my heart is more calm with His help and guide.

I know the problem is just mere, but my mind condition and my heart feel so sick, that I seem can't see any solution into it. Hopefully, everything will be better soon :)

Let me share one of Malaysia famous nasheed group, back in 90's, and YES they were my favourite group as well. I hope this song heal some pain inside our heart..


"Whenever your heart sick and in paint, because of the trouble and test, remember it is NOT forever, so instead say Innalillah"  Raihan, Puji-Pujian


No comments:

Post a Comment